PRPTOGA MICROALGAE CDMO SERVICES
- Microalgae Library
Microalgae Seed Supply
▪ PROTOGA Microalgae Library has preserved nearly a hundred kind of microalgae, including but not limited to Haematococcus Pluvialis, Chlorella sp., Dictyosphaerium sp., Scenedesmus sp. and Synechocystis sp.. All the algae seeds are purified and authenticated as specific microalgae which can be used in scientific researches.
▪ PROTOGA can separate and purify natural microalgae from lakes, rivers, wetland, which could be screened at different stresses (high/low temperature, dark/light and etc.). Our customers can own the purified and screened microalgae for researches, patents, commercial development.
▪ PROTOGA has established efficient ARTP system for microalgae mutagenesis, especially appropriate for some common species. PROTOGA can also build a new ARTP system and mutants bank when particular microalgae are required.
- Molecular Biology
Microalgal Plasmid Bank
▪ Microalgal Plasmid Bank includes but not limited to common transformation plasmids. Plasmid Bank provides a variety of vectors suitable and efficient for different studies.
AI Optimization of Gene Sequence
▪ PROTOGA has build gene optimization system through AI learning. For example, it can optimize ORF in exogenous genes, recognize a high-level expressing sequence, help target gene overexpress.
Overexpression in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
▪ PROTOGA’s Chlamydomonas reinhardtii is engineered as the microalgal chassis for exogenous protein overexpression tagged with HA, Strep or GFP. According to your needs, target protein can be expressed in cytoplasm or chloroplast.
Gene Knockout in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
▪ PROTOGA technical team has built Crispr/cas9 and Crispr/cas12a editing system in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, including design of gRNA, donor DNA template, complex assembly and other elements, which conduct gene knockout and site-directed mutagenesis.
- Customized Production
Microalgae Fermentation & Post-Processing
i.PROTOGA has built more than 100 square meters of C-level plant in line with ISO Class7 and GMP, as well as constant temperature and humidity culture room and clean area in line with food production license requirements, which can be customized according to customer needs.
ii.We are equipped with different precisely automated fermenters range 5L to 1000L, covering lab-scale to pilot-scale production.
iii.Post-processing includes cell collection, drying, ball milling and etc..
iv.Test facilities and instruments like HPLC and GC carry out the product analysis of biomass, carotenoids, fatty acids, organic carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus and other substances.